Sun Aug 26, 2012, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, Decio Mainstage Theatre
Location: DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, Decio Mainstage Theatre
Shakespeare’s Greatest and Most Famous Tragedy
Upon learning of the king his father’s death, Hamlet returns home to find his uncle has married his mother and taken the Danish throne.
Haunted by his murdered father’s cry for revenge, Hamlet learns that certainty and a clear course of action are hard to come by when spies and schemers surround him.
Laurence Olivier Award-nominated and Jeff Award-winning director David H. Bell returns to direct Shakespeare’s greatest and most famous tragedy.
The full schedule of performances is as follows:
- Tuesday, August 14, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 15, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 17, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 19, 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 21, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 22, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 23, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 24, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 25, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Sunday, August 26, 2 p.m.
For tickets, contact the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center Ticket Office at 574.631.2800.
Presented by the Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival
Originally published at al.nd.edu.