Medallion Hunt 2015
Wed Apr 15, 2015
Medallion Hunt begins on April 13 with daily clues published here and on Twitter @morrisseymanor by 10 AM.
· The medallion is hidden above ground on the main campus of Notre Dame and can be found only by a Notre Dame student.
· The medallion is not hidden in a residence hall, cemetery, church, or near the Grotto.
· The medallion can be found without damaging or defacing any land or property or otherwise violating any campus rules.
· The Medallion Hunt will be terminated if any private or public property is damaged.
· Daily riddles will be published by 10 AM at Morrissey’s website (morrissey.nd.edu) as well as on our Twitter account (@morrisseymanor).
· Prize can be claimed beginning Monday, April 13th through Friday, April 17th. When found, bring the medallion to our Rector (Room 145) between 8:00 – 9:00 PM on the day it is found.
If the medallion is found before Friday, April 17th, this news will be published at the Manor’s Website: morrissey.nd.edu and announced on Twitter (@morrisseymanor)